– Crocheted by the ladies of H18 Foundation NPO
– Soft and gorgeous in any room of your home
– Each mat is unique and has the name of the lady that crafted it on the tag
– Machine washable (cold wash recommended)
– Cool tumble dry (Air drying laid flat recommended)
– 80 x 50cm | 90 x 60cm | 1.05 x 65cm (slight variances may occur as they are handmade)
– Environmental impact: Made from T-shirt offcuts destined for landfill
– Colour: The colour depicted may not exactly match the product as computer monitors vary.
H18 Foundation has been empowering women since 2016. We train unemployed women from Joe Slovo Park Informal Settlement in Milnerton with craft skills, such as crochet and sewing. We provide a safe and comfortable workspace, all material needed to complete the orders, and then purchase the gorgeous products from the ladies.
H18 then sells these handcrafted products to our customers.
Since 2016 we have empowered over 190 women.
"When you empower a woman, you empower her family, community and nation."
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH CONSCIENCE.
Please contact us to enquire about trade prices.